Many people believe that all free VPN services will automatically keep them safe online. However, this may not always be the case. Many free VPN services are sometimes involved in malicious activities, which may expose the user to identity theft, malware and financial fraud. Some VPN services may even access your personal information. To avoid this, one must research the best free VPN services available to them to gain access to the best VPN services. To make it easier and quicker for you, we have listed below the top three best free VPN services that you can use.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers its users the best free VPN services and has a very generous 45-day risk free money-back guarantee. The user also has access to all features with absolutely no restrictions during the trial period. Cyberghost has over 6300 servers in 90 countries worldwide that provides the best VPN servicesand fast global connections. Additionally, Cyberghost has a 24/7 customer support system with a live chat mainly for quick refund processes, offers military-grade encryption, kill switch and privacy.
- NordVPN: NordVPN is one of the topbest free VPN services available which offers high-speed connection and top-quality security and privacy features. NordVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee with over 5000 servers worldwide. It is one of the best VPN services that offer CyberSec malware protection and lightning-fast speed connection.
- Private Internet Access(PIA): This VPN server has a wide variety of servers, that gives access to users to access any Netflix catalogue. Currently, Private Internet Access offers its best free VPN services to 72 countries with more than 17,800 servers. The extensive work ensures its users that they won’t experience low-speed connection due to overcrowded servers. Some of the best VPN services offered include; military-grade encryption, strict no-logging policy, security and privacy.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST FREE VPN SERVICES
When choosing which VPN service to use, ensure that the providers have good quality performance, high speed and security. To evaluate the best VPN services, the most crucial criteria that should be taken into consideration, are listed below to help pick the best option.
- Ensure it has strong encryption: A strong encryption keeps users safe from hackers, government surveillance and prying eyes. Select the best free VPN serviceswith at least AES-256- bit encryption to provide better safety and privacy.
- Can bypass geo-blocks: Before installing thebest VPN services it is important to know what streaming sites you want to gain access to and if that particular VPN service can bypass this site. This is because not all VPN services can bypass Geo-blocks used by sites such as Netflix. An example of the best free VPN services that could bypass this would be ExpressVPN.
- Offers reliable connections: Downloading a VPN, even some of the best VPN services can slow down your connection speeds. Therefore, choose a VPN service that offers high-speed connection to access the services that you want.
When making decisions on choosing the best VPN services that are available, you may ask yourself, should I use one of the best free VPN services? or should I use a paid VPN service? You may even ask, why should I pay for a VPN when there are best free VPN services available? In helping to make your decision, you may look at the differences between a paid VPN and a free VPN.