When students prepare for the exams, many frequently dissipate their time in choosing the right books to study for their final examination. They become entangled in choosing the best study material for themselves and end up taking the wrong books, which may even lead to failure in their board exams. Thus, the National Council of Education, Research and Training (NCERT) has been assigned the role of promoting as well as issuing textbooks to the pupils at the primary and secondary level. The main aim of these books is to provide a fundamental aspect of every subject, which in turn, helps the students to understand every concept clearly. NCERT also provides sample question papers that are used by primary and secondary level students across India that follow the CBSE syllabus. The students of Class 8 who are confused in finding the best material for Social Science, are suggested to refer NCERT Book Class 8 Social Science. It provides notes on concepts and principles from each chapter in a particular manner, which helps in clearing their doubts easily.
Key benefits of studying NCERT books
- All NCERT textbooks are written after vast research on every concept by the experts in an easy language which can be understood by every pupil. These books assist every student irrespective of their intelligence quotient. It comprises very simple and student-friendly language and presentation, for easy and long term retention.
- NCERT books strictly follow the CBSE curriculum. It helps to form the base for preparing for the board examinations as it contains question papers that are set according to the prescribed CBSE syllabus of the subject.
- Keynotes in each chapter containing the latest information on the respective concepts, which helps the students to remember the crucial points perfectly.
- These books also offer a number of questions for practice at the end of each chapter. This develops critical thinking and strengthens the mental ability of the students.
- It also provides explanatory diagrams and tables for comparative study, which creates interest in learning among the students.
So, it’s clear that the NCERT books are essential to score high in examinations as well as in gaining knowledge in the subject. The students who are studying in Class 7 and wish to excel in board exams can practise NCERT Book Class 7 Social Science which helps to a great extent. Hence, students of Class 7 should learn all the concepts provided in the syllabus to understand the concepts perfectly.